Sunday, March 8, 2009

budapest matt and karina reflection (work in progress)


I actually made the last stencil for this but lost it in my house somewhere. Either I need to clean out our closet (HA!) or just cut another one. I'm leaning towards just cutting another.
Just need to get money to buy printer ink (Kinkos can suck it) so if someone wants to go demand some from the oakland school district office for all the unpaid work I've been doing then be my guest (to quote Efren, "Ms. K just say the word and me and my cousins will go down to the district and get you your money." Lol. that's all I need is a gang war against OUSD started on my behalf. nice.)

The last stencil is of Matt's shirt, the trees on the other side of the river, the rims of his glasses, my sunglasses in the reflection, a tree in the reflection, a part of the church in the reflection and my camera in the reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment